Electrical Carbon for the Steel Industry
Morgan Advanced Materials supplies carbon brushes, brush holders, AEGIS® bearing protection, contacts, diagnostics and terminal blocks for all sectors of the steel industry.
- Morgan electrographite brushes in grades EG251 and SA45 are specifically designed to handle the load cycling of rolling mill motors
- Harsh environmental applications such as the hot mill drives and temper mill generators require high performance materials and our team can assist in selecting the best for your applications
- Tinning lines require a matched and compatible brush and holder solution to cope with high currents and harsh environments.
- Application-specific materials are copper graphites such as CM5H, CM3H or CM1S, depending on the load and speed characteristics
- Morgan engineers can assist in technical equipment upgrades, advising on the correct materials and assemblies